SAP Data Architect
£100,000 – £120,000
Our client is a leading SAP Partner looking to expand their Data team. This role will be working with the Enterprise Data Management practice, on large complex client engagements across a variety of industry sectors. The right candidate will have the opportunity to develop to senior positions on projects and within the practice.
Role & Responsibilities
- Consulting, leading, and performance of analysis and design of large, complex applications, and business process re-engineering required to support Data programmes
- Contributing to the analysis of business data requirements, developing Information Strategies, Conceptual and Corporate data models, and working to develop and extend the client’s Data Architecture
- Working with colleagues to develop new offerings in the areas of Information Strategy and Data Architecture development
- Focussing on identifying the underlying data issues using interviews, tools, templates, and diagnostics
- Providing information, feedback and guidance to clients to support technology-related decision making
- Hands-on experience with at least 3 of the following: Data Management, Data Architecture, Data Migration, Data Modelling, Data/Information Strategy, Information Governance
- Experience with leading data applications for Tier 1 vendors such as IBM, SAP, Oracle and others or development of corporate strategies and data models
- Demonstrable experience on several data related projects. This needs to include significant experience of at least two of: data architecture design, information strategy, development of a corporate data model, ETL design, data mapping, data quality assessment, data/information governance
- Demonstrable experience of at least 2 data architecture or strategy programmes
If you are an experienced SAP Data Architect that is looking for an exciting opportunity with a Global Consultancy
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
The post SAP Data Architect appeared first on Next Ventures.